ORNATUM Cosmétologie was set up near Angers in 2009 by Marie-José Epaule Chauvin, a French engineer and scientific expert.
A seasoned and internationally orientated business
Marie-José EPAULE CHAUVIN, manager of ORNATUM Cosmétologie, has around 30 years of experience in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical sectors , including several quality engineering and Research and Development posts.
She owes this experience to collaborations with reputed SMEs and large groups such as: Yves Rocher, Laboratoires Martin Bauer, Laboratoire Alvend, Laboratoire Cosmétologie de Lécousse, Parfums Jacomo, Felton Woldwide, Besins Healthcare International, Bureau Véritas…
As well as being particularly sensitive to the issue of respect of Nature, Marie-José actively participated in the elaboration of the ECOCERT standard and is developing her activity around eco-design.
Accreditations and Training Courses
- Research Tax Credit approved scientific expert.
- ISO 9001 and 22716 expert.
- CNAM Engineer in Industrial and agri-food Biology, with a specialisation in Skin Biology and Cosmetology.
- Professional Training Course as a Quality Specialist (CCI Angers).
A network of partners available at any time
Marie-José EPAULE CHAUVIN, throughout her 30 years of experience, has built a large network of partnerships with individuals and companies who possess the scientific skills required for every type of project.
Flexible and Reactive Structure
The firm’s human scale allows it to distinguish itself thanks to:
- In-depth work and extensive analysis.
- One single contact -always available – is assigned to each client.
- Constant presence at the company office
- Great work comfort for clients.